Coordinator, IQAC Cell of Krishna University bears the delegated responsibilities. The following are the roles and responsibilities carried by coordinator IQAC:
- To develop and implement quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To coordinate the documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- To coordinate the quality-related activities of the institution
- To coordinate in preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee.
- To develop Quality Culture in the institution and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- To arrange feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- To organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- To document various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.