The Directorate of Foreign Affairs and Alumni Matters (FA & AM) Established at Krishna University in the year 2020
- The main objective of FA & AM spearheads the Admission of Foreign Students.
- Coordination of Academic units of Krishna University regarding admission of foreign Students.
- Provides international students and visitors with all information pertaining to academic and other services available in the University.
- Responds to the requests of foreign students/scholars and their families by serving as a nodal point.
- Promotes appreciation and understanding of different cultures.
- Works with academic departments of the University to develop, coordinate and promote joint academic programmes with other universities.
- Strengthening Alumni Database of constituent colleges as well as affiliated colleges acts as an interface between alumni and the university.
- Academic and Research advises from Alumni.
- MoU with reputed foreign universities for exchange of faculty, student admission and research activities.
- The Directorate Co-ordinate the UGC XI and XII plan grants.
- Admission through Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR) for foreign students with Scholarships.
- Admission of NRI/PIO/FN students for all UG/PG courses under supernumerary quota of 15% is allotted.