|Dr. Kiran Kumar
Controller of Examinations
|Dr. R. Padmaja
Additional Controller of Examinations
|Dr. Sk. Salma Begum
UG Exams matters
Email: [email protected]
The Controller of Examinations of the University is the Officer in charge of all examination-related affairs of the University, who performs the following duties and responsibilities:
- The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall be responsible for maintaining the standard of all the University Examinations.
- It is the duty of the office of the Controller of Examinations to arrange for preparation, scheduling, conduct of University Examinations.
- It is also the duty of Office of the Controller of Examinations to arrange for paper setting, moderation and printing of question papers and all other incidental matters connected with the smooth running of examinations.
- Arranging for evaluation of answer scripts and all other incidental matters connected with the publication of results.
- Processing and publishing the results in time and arrangement for review of answer scripts and supplementary examinations.
- Issuing of Mark sheets and other necessary documents.
- Providing Transcripts.
- Publication of rank lists and list of Medalists before the conduct of Annual convocation.
- Conduct of the Annual Convocation and issue of Degree Certificates to all the qualified students of University.