Krishna University (KrU) is committed to ensure world class standards of excellence in teaching, research, consultancy and public engagement activities to realize the vision and mission of the university.
The quality objectives and practices include:
- To put in place the internal quality assurance system for conscientious, continuous, catalytic and planned action towards efficient academic and administrative performance.
- To create an environment for quality enhancement and sustenance by institutionalization of best practices and internalization of quality culture.
- To develop quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the University to put in place quality practices in all its day to day operations by developing standard operating procedures for various activities.
- To guide, facilitate and encourage affiliated colleges in quality-related activities.
- To design a system for assimilating feedback on educational programmes from the stakeholders such as teachers, students, employers, government and non-government organizations.
- To undertake training and development activities for all staff to build their capacity for operationalization of quality practices.
- To organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- To develop and maintain institutional database and design a sound Management Information System (MIS) for ensuring institutionalwide quality assurance.
- To prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the University based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by quality assurance bodies.
- To develop bi-annual Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Internal Units of KRU as a part of Quality Monitoring and Guidance.